Sunday, November 21, 2010

what.kinda.sunday.is.this.

everything did done or doing dont seems to be at its best. I feel lazy for most of the time (Today) and I dont know why.

It cant be because im jobless what. Could it be because I'm not out? no what, I dont really feel like going out. Could it be that exams are coming and I'm not mugging hard enough? Could it be that erm.. I feel.... (that my hair should undergo some treatments before I see the world?) Fuck it man, it must be that.

whatever it is lah, the weather today is killer shit balls. I should be going for a cooooool shower with scrubing & cutting my nails. and then I'll clean my room up and then I will write on the calender on whats up this week plus try to do my notes and finally, finish reading the Sunday Times! :)

I shalllllll mannnnn .


xoxo!

No comments: